Mobile Banking Services
CB&T Mobile Banking
Banking is at your fingertips with CB&T Mobile Banking.
Banking your way. You can bank at your convenience anytime, anywhere from your smart phone or other mobile device.* CB&T Mobile Banking is available for text banking (SMS), Mobile web, or Mobile app.** It’s free, safe, and secure for CB&T online banking customers.
With our Mobile Banking Services you can:
- Get current balance information
- Check account activity
- Transfer money between CB&T accounts
- Pay bills with our Mobile Bill Pay service
- Search transaction history on CB&T accounts
- Locate CB&T ATMS and branches
- Receive account activity alerts
- Deposit checks via Mobile Deposit
Mobile Check Deposit
You can make mobile check deposits through the CB&T Mobile App at no charge.
Simply take a picture with your phone’s camera, enter the deposit amount, choose your account and send. Your check will be securely sent to CB&T for processing. It’s that easy!
After you make your deposit, you’ll get a confirmation and instructions on what to do with the check. You can even request an email receipt. Images are stored securely at the bank, never on your devices. All deposits are reviewed for accuracy by CB&T for added security.
You must be approved for the Mobile Check Deposit service. You can send a message to us via online banking or contact one of our branch locations to request this service. Generally the approval process takes 24 hours. Once approved, you will have access to Mobile Check Deposit via our mobile app.Log into Online Banking
To make a mobile deposit:
First, sign in to the CB&T Mobile App. Then click the "Deposit" button under the accounts listed on the home screen.
Review the setup instructions for depositing checks through the app. Select "continue" in the top right of the screen.
Next is the endorsement instructions & funds availability notice. Select "continue" in the top right of the screen.
Before you can move forward, the app will ask for permission to access your phone's camera.
Now you are at the deposit screen, select the "Front" and "Back" buttons to allow you to take clear pictures of each side of the check. When finished, select "continue" in the top right of the screen.
Check should be endorsed as shown below:
* If you have questions about how to endorse your check please feel free to call any branch. Checks not endorsed properly will be returned.
Now select the account you wish to deposit to, enter the amount of the check, and enter an email address to receive receipt. Select "continue" in the top right of the screen.
This screen allows you to review your deposit details. Once you reviewed, select "Approve" in the bottom of the screen.
After approval, please review the "Funds Availability" notice on the next screen. Select "continue" in the top right of the screen to finish your deposit.
Once you reach this screen, you mobile check deposit has been successfully submitted.
CB&T EZ Pay
- You must use your CB&T Debit card to send funds. You may send up to $1,500.00 daily
- Only available on consumer accounts
- Receiver will receive an email or text, depending how you send it letting them know that you have sent them an EZ Pay payment
- You will be able to add a memo to the payment
- They (the receiver) will then key a debit card of their choice or their bank account number (either will work). The sender will not have access or see this information
- Keying a debit card is the quickest way to receive funds (it goes in instantly to their checking acct at their bank). It’s super-fast!
- Keying their bank routing and checking account number will take up to 3 days to credit their account and will come in as an ACH payment
- The receiver has 10 days to accept the money. On the 11th day, if they have not picked it up, it will be credited back into your account
- There will be no fee assessed to our customers for using this service
SecurLOCK Equip is a new mobile app that allows you to control how, when and where your debit card(s) are used. It is a simple and secure way to manage and monitor your payment transaction activity. Securlock can help keep your payment cards safe and provide instant notifications whenever your card is used.
This app is separate from the CB&T app.
SecurLOCK Equip requires you have a debit card account issued from Citizens Bank & Trust. You will also need an Apple or Android smartphone. After downloading the app you will be instructed to enter your full account number then other authentication information. Once registered you can begin using the app immediately.
If you have an iPhone just download the SecurLOCK Equip app from the Apple store. If you have an Android phone you download the SecurLOCK Equipapp from the Google Play store. Once the app has successfully downloaded to your smartphone you can begin to register your cards.
SecurLOCK Equip allows you to register multiple debit cards. The debit card must be issued by CB&T and linked to an account in which you are the owner.
Enroll in Mobile Banking
- Login to Online Banking and click on the “User Services” tab.
- Click on “Mobile Management” in the Manage Account block.
- Register your mobile phone and service carrier.
- Reply to text from CB&T Mobile Banking (96865 short code) to activate.
- * Mobile banking for CB&T online banking customers is free. Contact your mobile carrier about text or other charges that may apply.
- ** If you can access the internet from your smartphone or other mobile device, you will be able to use mobile web and/or the mobile banking app.
- SecurLOCK™ Equip is a product and a registered trademark of FIS Global. Message and data rates apply from your wireless carrier. Customer restrictions apply.
- App Store is a registered service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a registered trademark of Google Inc.