Making more possible.
CB&T is committed to helping you find the right mortgage product for your needs. For more details, please visit our CB&T Mortgage Division.
Lost or Stolen ATM/Debit Card
To report a lost or stolen ATM or debit card call 800-500-1044
The 5 Things You Need to do Following the Equifax Breach
Dear Valued CB&T Customers,
With the increasing news and concern regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we at Citizens Bank & Trust Company wanted to inform you of the steps we are taking to ensure the safety and well-being of our customers and employees. And ensure our customers that we are monitoring the developing situation and have resources in place to provide you uninterrupted access to your banking services, as well as access to our team of bankers.
WHAT WE’RE DOING:
- Our branches, offices, ATMs and drive-up units are cleaned thoroughly and regularly in accordance with Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations.
- Hand Sanitizer is available at all of our locations.
- All employees have been instructed to wash their hands regularly, routinely clean their individual work areas and stay home if they are feeling ill.
- We will continue to monitor developments and update this communication if anything changes.
- We will be closing our lobbies at all of our branch locations, effective March 23rd, 2020. Drivethru banking will remain available at all of our locations, Monday – Friday, until further notice.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- Bank anywhere 24/7. Utilize our digital banking services of online banking www.cbtofvivian.com, telephone banking at 1-888-805-3151 and mobile banking.
- Utilize our ATM machines at our branches. Feel free to call any of our bankers during normal banking hours at each of our locations. All of our bankers are just a phone call away.
BE ON THE ALERT FOR FRAUD:
- Unfortunately, in events like the one we are experiencing, fraudsters will try to take advantage of the situation. Please be aware of suspicious emails or links relating to updated or important information about the coronavirus.
- We will never ask for personal information via email or text.
- Be on the lookout for misspellings or grammatical errors in emails or texts.
- When in doubt, it is always safer to just delete an email or text.
- Should you receive a phone call that you are suspicious of, it is always best to just hang up and call the Bank back yourself.
As we continually monitor the situation, rest assured that we will provide the latest updates at www.cbtofvivian.com. We recommend our customers follow the guidance of the CDC www.cdc.gov and World Health Organization (WHO) www.who.int. We appreciate your continued support and the trust you place in us. If
you have any questions or concerns about your accounts or branch operations, please reach out to one of our customer representatives.
Kent E. Wilkes
President and CEO
For more information contact us today at (318) 375-3217 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (This is NOT a secure email, please do not submit confidential information to this address.)